Epic Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World in the past that allows you to make your choice and stand by it, Whether it be protecting the weak or killing the innocent.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, thanks for joining! please read everything so you understand this site. *Also pay attention for updates!!* Also get your friends to join. we still have admin/mod spots open

The Site Opening Event

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kagetsu
Elf Sorceress/High Elf Queen/Event Admin
Elf Sorceress/High Elf Queen/Event Admin
Kagetsu

Character sheet
Equipment/Abilities/Spells:
Experience:
The Site Opening Event Left_bar_bleue5000/30000The Site Opening Event Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/30000)
Health:
The Site Opening Event Left_bar_bleue900/900The Site Opening Event Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

The Site Opening Event Empty
PostSubject: The Site Opening Event   The Site Opening Event EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:45 pm

For a site opener, we will be doing several things at once. First of all we will be letting the first few members become a high rank automatically. Also for a short while there will be a chance to encounter a Unique monster that gives you a rare item and a load of experience. Last of all we will be holding Mod/Admin spot openings so you should at least try. That is all for now. If any questions or want to make an event pm me or if you see me in the Cb (Chatbox) talk to me. Im the Event Admin.
Back to top Go down

The Site Opening Event
Page 1 of 1