Epic Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World in the past that allows you to make your choice and stand by it, Whether it be protecting the weak or killing the innocent.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, thanks for joining! please read everything so you understand this site. *Also pay attention for updates!!* Also get your friends to join. we still have admin/mod spots open

The Gathering of the Pieces [Event]

Go down 
+2
Yasmaton
Meiun
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Meiun
Webmaster/First DoomLord/Part High Elf/King of Caldia
Meiun

Character sheet
Equipment/Abilities/Spells:
Experience:
The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] Left_bar_bleue80000/80000The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (80000/80000)
Health:
The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] Left_bar_bleue2900/2900The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (2900/2900)

The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] Empty
PostSubject: The Gathering of the Pieces [Event]   The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:06 pm

I stand on a small island that is covered in a large purple circle. Its nearly time Great One. I then raise my hands to the sky and the water around me becomes violent.
Back to top Go down
Yasmaton
BeastMaster/Brotherhood member class A
Yasmaton

Character sheet
Experience:
The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] Left_bar_bleue5000/80000The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/80000)
Health:
The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] Left_bar_bleue900/900The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering of the Pieces [Event]   The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:07 pm

*as i walking from the darkness of the storm* "Hey Kisai i bought 1 of the pieces and this big guy -pionts at Gug- has another piece so where are the other pieces located so i can find them"

Last edited by Yasmaton on Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gug

Gug

Character sheet
Experience:
The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] Left_bar_bleue6000/80000The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/80000)
Health:
The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] Left_bar_bleue900/900The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering of the Pieces [Event]   The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:09 pm

(By the way it is Gug not Guf) Yep. Gug got shiny armour with Gug. *Keeps it tucked away where no body can see it*
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Head Admin/ Challenge Dome Admin/ Rouge leader and Brotherhood leader/One winged demon
Genesis

Character sheet
Experience:
The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] Left_bar_bleue5000/80000The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/80000)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering of the Pieces [Event]   The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:49 pm

Genesis walks up with his hood up and head down "i have the right arm piece"
Back to top Go down
Meiun
Meiun

Character sheet
Experience:
The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] Left_bar_bleue80000/80000The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (80000/80000)
Health:
The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] Left_bar_bleue2900/2900The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (2900/2900)

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering of the Pieces [Event]   The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 7:08 am

The water becomes normal as I hold out my hands. Lay the pieces on the ends of the circle and the last piece will be found in the Orange temple. WE are so close to the fulfillment of my plans.
Back to top Go down
Kagetsu
Elf Sorceress/High Elf Queen/Event Admin
Kagetsu

Character sheet
Experience:
The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] Left_bar_bleue5000/30000The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/30000)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering of the Pieces [Event]   The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 7:24 am

I appear next to Kisai. My lord, the circle is complete under the elf camp as you asked. The preparations are complete and we are ready to move on. All we need is the last piece and for you to become a DoomLord.
Back to top Go down
Meiun
Meiun

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering of the Pieces [Event]   The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 7:26 am

Most excellent. You've done good Kagetsu. You shall be my right hand man..Err woman when the time comes.
Back to top Go down
Kagetsu
Kagetsu

Character sheet
Experience:
The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] Left_bar_bleue5000/30000The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/30000)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering of the Pieces [Event]   The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 7:27 am

I slightly bow and disappear.
Back to top Go down
Meiun
Meiun

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering of the Pieces [Event]   The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:07 pm

My Avatar appears and gives me the left arm piece. I then laugh evily. Muhaaaaaaaa FOOLS. YOU WILL ALL SUFFER NOW. I put the last piece on the circle and the circle glows. I then stand in the middle and hold my hands up. It is finally time.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Head Admin/ Challenge Dome Admin/ Rouge leader and Brotherhood leader/One winged demon
Genesis

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering of the Pieces [Event]   The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:10 pm

Genesis off in the distance
Back to top Go down
Meiun
Meiun

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering of the Pieces [Event]   The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:16 pm

The water around the small island begins to rumble and the air around me begins to swirl. The Power of the DoomLord, I command you to bend to my will. The armour pieces begin to float and they fly at me. They then begin to meld with my body. This is it! I can feel the True Power. Muhaaaaaaaa As soon as the armour finishes fusing with me, a blinding light flashes following a large blast sending water and air everywhere. When the area finally settles down, I am seen with the DoomLord armour fused onto me and my hands, legs and head glow with a crimson glow.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Head Mod/Master Swordsman/Paladin/Owner of the Forge
Felix

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering of the Pieces [Event]   The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:20 pm

*is in the distance* this is going to be fun
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Genesis

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering of the Pieces [Event]   The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:40 pm

Genesis appears at your feet and gets on one knee " Great doomlord, i wish to become the One Winged Demon" putting his head down and left hand on zen's grip
Back to top Go down
Meiun
Meiun

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering of the Pieces [Event]   The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:44 pm

So you want power eh? Muhaaaaaa then you've come to the right place. I place my hand on your head and you feel immense power as you become a Death Knight and a Demon. True power is yours as long as you stay on the path of anger and darkness.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Felix

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering of the Pieces [Event]   The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:47 pm

Typical *still in the distance holding one of my blades*
Back to top Go down
Meiun
Meiun

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering of the Pieces [Event]   The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:48 pm

A blast of pure darkness spans the area and knocks felix away and then I disappear.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Felix

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering of the Pieces [Event]   The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:48 pm

*is out of here when blast hits me*
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Genesis

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering of the Pieces [Event]   The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:49 pm

lifts my head and stands up "i shall, untill my mission has been done" i jump in the air i open my blacked angel wings in mid air and fly away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering of the Pieces [Event]   The Gathering of the Pieces [Event] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gathering of the Pieces [Event]
Page 1 of 1