Epic Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World in the past that allows you to make your choice and stand by it, Whether it be protecting the weak or killing the innocent.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, thanks for joining! please read everything so you understand this site. *Also pay attention for updates!!* Also get your friends to join. we still have admin/mod spots open

Cailan's Weapons.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cailan

Character sheet
Equipment/Abilities/Spells:
Experience:
Cailan's Weapons. Left_bar_bleue0/100Cailan's Weapons. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Health:
Cailan's Weapons. Left_bar_bleue100/100Cailan's Weapons. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Cailan's Weapons. Empty
PostSubject: Cailan's Weapons.   Cailan's Weapons. EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:26 am

Name: Gabrial.
Appearance: Gabrial is a huge, golden bladed broadsword capable of slicing a tree in half.
Abilities
1. Holy Flare: Gabrial will glow with a majestic light, extending its reach and strength, having extra effect on any unholy creatures.
2. Grand Lion: Gabrial's blade will detach from the hilt and take the form of a six foot tall gold-rimmed lion which can fight for Cailan.

Name: Twin Knives.
Appearance: Simply two, serrated knives.
Abilities
1. The normal ability of two knives, plus they're blessed, making them more effective against unholy creatures.

Name: Flanged Mace
Appearance: A Mace with spikes running down the sides of the actual Mace.
Abilities
1. Blessed.
Back to top Go down
Yasmaton
BeastMaster/Brotherhood member class A
Yasmaton

Character sheet
Experience:
Cailan's Weapons. Left_bar_bleue5000/80000Cailan's Weapons. Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/80000)
Health:
Cailan's Weapons. Left_bar_bleue900/900Cailan's Weapons. Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Cailan's Weapons. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cailan's Weapons.   Cailan's Weapons. EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:09 pm

1. You are not approved yet.
2.you can only register one weapon here than the others you to register at weapons shop and BUY them for god knows how much
Back to top Go down
Cailan

Character sheet
Experience:
Cailan's Weapons. Left_bar_bleue0/100Cailan's Weapons. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Health:
Cailan's Weapons. Left_bar_bleue100/100Cailan's Weapons. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Cailan's Weapons. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cailan's Weapons.   Cailan's Weapons. EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 1:30 pm

Hm, I find it annoying when people get irritated for me doing something that I wasn't even informed I wasn't meant to do, I applied for weapons right now because I thought that someone would tell me that I needed to apply for the weapons in my rp sample first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cailan's Weapons. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cailan's Weapons.   Cailan's Weapons. Empty

Back to top Go down

Cailan's Weapons.
Page 1 of 1