Epic Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World in the past that allows you to make your choice and stand by it, Whether it be protecting the weak or killing the innocent.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, thanks for joining! please read everything so you understand this site. *Also pay attention for updates!!* Also get your friends to join. we still have admin/mod spots open

The adventure of the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yasmaton
BeastMaster/Brotherhood member class A
Yasmaton

Character sheet
Equipment/Abilities/Spells:
Experience:
The adventure  of  the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters Left_bar_bleue5000/80000The adventure  of  the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/80000)
Health:
The adventure  of  the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters Left_bar_bleue900/900The adventure  of  the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

The adventure  of  the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters Empty
PostSubject: The adventure of the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters   The adventure  of  the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 3:33 pm

"..." *i walk around the land searching for monsters to battle*
-i look high and low looking for beasts to kill and gain more power-
Back to top Go down
Gug

Gug

Character sheet
Experience:
The adventure  of  the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters Left_bar_bleue6000/80000The adventure  of  the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/80000)
Health:
The adventure  of  the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters Left_bar_bleue900/900The adventure  of  the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: The adventure of the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters   The adventure  of  the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:41 pm

*A orc pops out of nowhere rushing at you* die you stupid human
Back to top Go down
Yasmaton
Yasmaton

Character sheet
Experience:
The adventure  of  the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters Left_bar_bleue5000/80000The adventure  of  the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/80000)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The adventure of the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters   The adventure  of  the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:43 pm

"Pitiful creature..." *jumps on the orcs shoulder and jumps off him and while in the air i throw 4 throwing knives at him*
Back to top Go down
Gug

Gug

Character sheet
Experience:
The adventure  of  the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters Left_bar_bleue6000/80000The adventure  of  the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/80000)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The adventure of the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters   The adventure  of  the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:45 pm

*Kills the worthless orc without breaking a sweat* Earned 250 XP
Back to top Go down
Gug

Gug

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The adventure of the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters   The adventure  of  the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:48 pm

Now, lets see how you do with 4 orcs soming after you. *4 orcs appear on all sides of you. All 4 orcs charge you at once.*
Back to top Go down
Yasmaton
Yasmaton

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The adventure of the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters   The adventure  of  the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:57 pm

"you call this a challenge" *the hidden blade in my right sleeve turns into a katana and i pull it out than i jump up into the air and land on the orc to the right and slice its neck off*
Back to top Go down
Gug

Gug

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The adventure of the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters   The adventure  of  the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:04 am

*The right orc falls to the ground without making a sound from such a clean kill. The orc to your left pulls out a short sword and starts swinging it at you with great speed* die you stupid human. *The orc behind you picks up his spear and makes thrusting motions at your direction, cutting your black robe and leaving a big gash on it* I will tear you apart stupid human. *The one in front of you pulls out a battle axe, since he is the biggest of all of them, and makes a thrust downward at you* I eat stupid humans like you for breakfast every morning.
Back to top Go down
Yasmaton
Yasmaton

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The adventure of the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters   The adventure  of  the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:23 pm

*the spear breaks the sword and the axe deflects off as my robe becames harder than refined steel and than i cut off both of the orcs arms off than i jump backwards * "You think those little weapons can hurt me you foolish orcs..."
Back to top Go down
Gug

Gug

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The adventure of the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters   The adventure  of  the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:34 am

*The remaining orcs that attacked you run like cowards back towards the trees out of site* Run away. Crazy human is gonna kill us.
Back to top Go down
Yasmaton
Yasmaton

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The adventure of the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters   The adventure  of  the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 12:13 pm

*i send throwing knives at the orcs back as they start to run away* "Never turn your back on an enemy" -i say with an evil look on my face-
Back to top Go down
Gug

Gug

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The adventure of the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters   The adventure  of  the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:11 pm

*One orc recieved a throwing star in his left arm and gets away heading toward the orc king. He disappears where you cannot find him since he knows the forest better than you* I have to warn the orc king.
Back to top Go down
Yasmaton
Yasmaton

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The adventure of the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters   The adventure  of  the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:14 pm

"What pests.." -i jump onto a branch on a tree and the forest and than to another looking for the orcs that escaped-
Back to top Go down
Gug

Gug

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The adventure of the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters   The adventure  of  the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:27 pm

*He is completely out of site. You cannot find him*

(sorry but the orc got away so there is now point looking for him.)
Back to top Go down
Yasmaton
Yasmaton

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The adventure of the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters   The adventure  of  the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:41 pm

"Hmm.. he got away o well time to look for more creatures to kill"

-i keep jump from tree to tree and stop occasionally looking for more monsters to kill-
Back to top Go down
Gug

Gug

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The adventure of the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters   The adventure  of  the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:11 pm

(I will post here later when there is something else to fight but pepare yourself because the orc that got away was going after the orc king which if you looked in the monster index is going to be very difficult to fight)
Back to top Go down
Yasmaton
Yasmaton

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The adventure of the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters   The adventure  of  the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:26 pm

(ok and all i have to say is BRING IT ON!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The adventure of the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters   The adventure  of  the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters Empty

Back to top Go down

The adventure of the Nare lands Part II: search of monsters
Page 1 of 1