Epic Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World in the past that allows you to make your choice and stand by it, Whether it be protecting the weak or killing the innocent.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, thanks for joining! please read everything so you understand this site. *Also pay attention for updates!!* Also get your friends to join. we still have admin/mod spots open

Considering the new 'event'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cailan

Character sheet
Equipment/Abilities/Spells:
Experience:
Considering the new 'event' Left_bar_bleue0/100Considering the new 'event' Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Health:
Considering the new 'event' Left_bar_bleue100/100Considering the new 'event' Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Considering the new 'event' Empty
PostSubject: Considering the new 'event'   Considering the new 'event' EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 1:27 pm

Genesis, i'm speaking to you here, but I beleive that an adminship is a completely ridiculous prize, admins should be reliable, not just people who won a contest. What happens if the new admin isn't reliable and completely deletes the site? What would you do then?
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Head Admin/ Challenge Dome Admin/ Rouge leader and Brotherhood leader/One winged demon
Genesis

Character sheet
Experience:
Considering the new 'event' Left_bar_bleue5000/80000Considering the new 'event' Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/80000)
Health:
Considering the new 'event' Left_bar_bleue900/900Considering the new 'event' Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Considering the new 'event'   Considering the new 'event' EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 4:27 pm

Um everyone on this site right now, i know and or have seen rp/be on a site besides yourself. im pretty sure i thought this all thru before i posted the topic.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Character sheet
Experience:
Considering the new 'event' Left_bar_bleue0/0Considering the new 'event' Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Considering the new 'event' Left_bar_bleue100/100Considering the new 'event' Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Considering the new 'event'   Considering the new 'event' EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:32 am

Cailan wrote:
What happens if the new admin isn't reliable and completely deletes the site? What would you do then?

It is true that Admins can delete the forum but only with the web master's approval. So there is no worry really, besides the forum can also be restored to previous states or rather what it looked like on a certain day. e.g It can be restored to what it was like a day after it was created...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Considering the new 'event'   Considering the new 'event' Empty

Back to top Go down

Considering the new 'event'
Page 1 of 1