Epic Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World in the past that allows you to make your choice and stand by it, Whether it be protecting the weak or killing the innocent.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello everyone, thanks for joining! please read everything so you understand this site. *Also pay attention for updates!!* Also get your friends to join. we still have admin/mod spots open

Cailan, Human.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cailan

Character sheet
Equipment/Abilities/Spells:
Experience:
Cailan, Human. Left_bar_bleue0/100Cailan, Human. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Health:
Cailan, Human. Left_bar_bleue100/100Cailan, Human. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Cailan, Human. Empty
PostSubject: Cailan, Human.   Cailan, Human. EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:18 am

Name: Cailan, the Survivor of Tenma.

Apperance: Cailan is very good looking for his age, his large muscles having been made from two decades of intense training under bad conditions. He has many scars on his body from the battles that he has fought, all of which he is proud of, except one, which was made when his first wife stabbed his in the arm with a kitchen knife for calling her a bitch.
Cailan's hair is a fair, light brown and medium lengthed whereas his eyes are a dark, murky green colour.
Cailan's usual attire consists of heavy Paladin's armour with large pauldrons, the armour itself is gold-lined, he can move perfectly in this armour, as if he had been wearing it his entire life, there is no helmet.
Under his armour he wears a light leather shirt and pants.

Basic Class: Warrior.

Level:1

History: Cailan was born in Castle Masurao, the illegitimate son of the previous King's Brother, his mother was a maid who worked at the castle(Due to him growing up with no father he is rather fond of the inside joke of being called a 'bastard'). He grew up stronger than most children living outside the castle, who were poor and starving at the time and slowly grew aware of his heritage, beginning to ask questions about his father. By this point, the King's Brother has become aware of Cailan's curiosity and ordered his Mother to take Cailan to live with the Clerics in Kantairin Forest.

Cailan grew up very religious, as you would expect from a boy living with Clerics, before requesting to learn to defend his faith, at which point the Clerics decided that he was a strong lad and would be more useful fighting for the land than praying in some monastery. They sent him off to the Paladin's training quarters where he learnt to fight, he excelled at this and enjoyed killing off any liches or trolls or whatever stood in his way. He was soon sent into active combat and, soon enough, after promotion and promotion, became a leader of a section of the King's army.

His most noteworthy achievement was in the land of Tenma, where he fought an army of undead with his men and left there the only survivor, with several scars to show for it. After several weeks of mourning for his dead comrades, Cailan began service again, this time in the direct service of the king himself.

Race: Human

Allignment: Lawful Good.

Personality: Cailan is very sarcastic, often commenting the weather to be the opposite of what it actually is. He finds enjoyment in annoying Mages, most of which he finds to be arrogent fools with little more on their minds then work.
He is often laid-back, only working hard when he has to, usually hanging out with any friends he managed to keep in his spare time.

Rp sample: Cailan arrived to the King's dining hall in his most elegant attire, whixh was actually his usual attire, but nevermind that. He approached the king and bowed before him, glancing to the side at the King's old, weary brother, who was also his father, and scowled, showing his resentment for the old idiot.
Greetings, Cailan, you may stand. Greets the King as Cailan stands up, feeling the weight of his large broadsword, which he named Gabrial, on his back, moving around in its sheathe. My Lord, He begins, keeping his head bowed, How are you liking your feast? I had the greatest cooks in the Castle prepare it for you, including some people who I had transferred from abroad. He states, the King smiling down at him with a thankful look on his face. It is perfecton itself, commander Cailan, that will be all. He replies, dismissing Cailan and going back to discussing battle plans with his brother, much to Cailan's displeasure, Yes, my Lord...I'll let you get back to your...'Plotting' He says, and his voice must have been more obvious than he realised as the king looks at him with a confused face before going back to his discussion. Cailan walks away, muttering to himself, sarcastically, It's always nice to catch up with the family

Stats:

Strength:10
Defense:9
Stamina:8
Range:5
Health:8
Mana:5
Stealth:4

Last edited by Cailan on Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Felix
Head Mod/Master Swordsman/Paladin/Owner of the Forge
Head Mod/Master Swordsman/Paladin/Owner of the Forge
Felix

Character sheet
Experience:
Cailan, Human. Left_bar_bleue5000/80000Cailan, Human. Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/80000)
Health:
Cailan, Human. Left_bar_bleue900/900Cailan, Human. Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Cailan, Human. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cailan, Human.   Cailan, Human. EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:27 am

You have to put a race & Alignment

You also have to start at lvl 1 n no master swordsman
Back to top Go down
Cailan

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

Cailan, Human. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cailan, Human.   Cailan, Human. EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:14 pm

Edited, and Cailan is a Paladin, if you didn't already know.
Back to top Go down
Yasmaton
BeastMaster/Brotherhood member class A
Yasmaton

Character sheet
Experience:
Cailan, Human. Left_bar_bleue5000/80000Cailan, Human. Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/80000)
Health:

Cailan, Human. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cailan, Human.   Cailan, Human. EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:07 pm

you cannot be a paladin or master swordsman you have to start out as a regular warrior
Back to top Go down
Cailan

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

Cailan, Human. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cailan, Human.   Cailan, Human. EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 1:25 pm

And why not? I'm one of the first members, and as i've read, we are able to choose the special classes.
If I edited now, I would have to change my whole histroy, which is the most annoying part to write out.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Head Admin/ Challenge Dome Admin/ Rouge leader and Brotherhood leader/One winged demon
Genesis

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

Cailan, Human. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cailan, Human.   Cailan, Human. EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 4:36 pm

as of what i see thats up now it looks apporvable, but the webmaster has asked all admins not to apporve chara apps.
Back to top Go down
Yasmaton
BeastMaster/Brotherhood member class A
Yasmaton

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

Cailan, Human. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cailan, Human.   Cailan, Human. EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:40 pm

Cailan wrote:
And why not? I'm one of the first members, and as i've read, we are able to choose the special classes.
If I edited now, I would have to change my whole histroy, which is the most annoying part to write out.
Webmaster also agrees with me. It is because you did not register before 1st event(it was an event thing)

Last edited by Yasmaton on Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meiun
Webmaster/First DoomLord/Part High Elf/King of Caldia
Webmaster/First DoomLord/Part High Elf/King of Caldia
Meiun

Character sheet
Experience:
Cailan, Human. Left_bar_bleue80000/80000Cailan, Human. Empty_bar_bleue  (80000/80000)
Health:
Cailan, Human. Left_bar_bleue2900/2900Cailan, Human. Empty_bar_bleue  (2900/2900)

Cailan, Human. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cailan, Human.   Cailan, Human. EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:59 pm

To solve this, Cailan you will an apprentice paladin. Just train a bit moire and you can be a paladin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cailan, Human. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cailan, Human.   Cailan, Human. Empty

Back to top Go down

Cailan, Human.
Page 1 of 1